Wednesday, September 9, 2009

To Haul...or not to Haul....That Is The Question...

I decided I needed a Tote for my munchkin-Pooh....to haul with us to the Library....the beach....to his aqua tots class....and so on and so forth....my diaper bag just wasn't cutting it anymore....One day while visiting a Craft Store in Michigan...I found these AMAZING...SUPER DEEP Cotton Grocery Bags...and thought Hey...I could make this super fun....and unique for mr. man....



And OH my GOSH....have they taken off....I've made Three Fabulous ones for some super cute little pea-pods....




My Niece Kara...Just Started Pre-school last week...figured it would make a great bag for all of her toys, books and projects she brings home!!!




These bags are the Best size for



  • Sports
  • Dance
  • Gymnastics
  • Pools/Beaches
  • SleepOvers
  • Daycare/School
  • Libraries

Anything you can think of....You need to Haul it...This bag can handle it!

















No comments:

Post a Comment