Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fabulousness comes in so many shades.....

There is nothing better in the world for me....than to open my mailbox and see my latest stash of fabric has arrived for my creative pleasure...


I always find that when the husband is away on a mission...which is a lot.....I tend to go a little fabric crazy....I guess in an attempt to cure my case of the blues......


This week I got in two amazing prints from probably my favorite fabric designer Joel Dewberry ...and right away went to work....I knew they would make such an adorable, modern yet pretty burp cloth set....and boy was I right....


Then to top it off...today was a gorgeous day....with great lighting for pictures...even with my husband having taken the nice SLR camera...they still turned out well!!







Set is $12 listed in the shop

No comments:

Post a Comment