Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Accolades!


I LOVE when I get fabulous notes from Customers who are thrilled with their Noah Baby items! I've been blessed to get a few really nice notes recently! Here are what some recent customers had to say!!!






"i just wanted to let you know that i received the blanket today. it is great! i'm excited to have my little one use it. thanks for everything! "



"I received them on already on Monday - thank you.
I can't tell you how much I love them and can't wait to have their pictures taken in them on Friday (we are so behind in life that they are combining their one year photo with Easter photos and the blue in their bunny hat matches the blue in the tie perfectly). They are absolutely gorgeous and I love how they were packaged with the grosgrain ribbon and clothespin! I sat on the couch last night watching tv and holding the onesies...I'm a sucker for gorgeous material...thanks again, very much appreciated and beautiful work. "

No comments:

Post a Comment