Thursday, June 24, 2010

Noah Baby Gifting: RHoNY Bethenny Frankel




I am one of those ladies who has gotten sucked into the craziness that is the Real Housewives Shows....maybe It's because I myself lack the crazy in my own life.....but here I am....religiously watching every Thursday......with my bowl of Blue Bunny Icecream....and my hand on the remote....so the man in my life doesn't steal during a distracted moment.....

I'm especially enthralled with the NY Housewives.....and I am extremely EXCITED that my FAVE housewife....and healthy living expert Bethenny Frankel has been gifted with Noah Baby Products for her adorable new baby Bryn!

Bethenny can burp Bryn in Baby Chic Style with our Cabana Stripe/Petal Punch set!

The set or the Individual Burp Cloths are available in the shop!


No comments:

Post a Comment